Currently project deals with:
The project started in 2001 when it was supported by DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) under auspices of Stability Pact for South Eastern Europe. The main goal of the project has been to cooperatively develop a joint web-based course in software engineering, the materials of which are now in use by several partner universities.The second main focus of the project was a cooperative research project on distributed software reengineering of a technical system in experimental physics.
- creation of new educational topics in joint course of software engineering and new case studies for usage in lectures;
- creation of joint teaching materials in "Object-oriented programming in Java", "Compiler construction", "Software project management", "Data structures and algorithms"
- continuation of the work on cooperative research on distributed software reengineering of a technical system in experimental physics;
- work on localization of produced material and building of appropriate specialized tool(s).
- transforming parts of existing teaching materials into an e-learning and distance learning environment
The activities and results of the projects are reported and reviewed on annual project workshops. Besides that, since the year 2003, there are also annual project coordination meetings. Results and reports on project activities have been reported in numerous papers published at international and national conferences.